How can you make the world’s most popular online casino card game even better? By making sure nothing gets in between you and your pure Blackjack experience. Blackjack brings online Blackjack to a whole new level of play.
How to Bet
Press the chip selector in the lower-left corner to select a chip value.
Press the bet circle in the center of the table to add the value of the selected chip to the bet.
The following commands are available to you during the game:
- DEAL - Press to begin a game. Place the minimum bet in order to play.
- REBET - Press after a game to place the previous bet.
- REBET AND DEAL - Press to place the previous bet and begin a new game with one touch.
- NEW GAME - Start a new game, and clear the table.
- CLEAR - Press to remove all bets from the table.
- UNDO - Press to remove the last-placed bet from the table.
How To Play
In Blackjack, the goal is to beat the Dealer's hand. Each hand has a value that is determined by combining the values of its cards. All face cards are worth 10, Aces are worth 1 or 11, and all other cards are worth their face value. If the value of a hand exceeds 21, that hand is a "bust" and automatically loses. Aces are worth 11 unless that would cause the hand to bust.
Getting a Blackjack
Two initial cards are dealt to each Player and the Dealer. The Dealer receives one face-up card and one face-down card. If the two initial cards equal a sum of 21, that hand is a "Blackjack".
The game offers Blackjack insurance when the Dealer's face-up card is an Ace. If the Player accepts the Insurance bet offer, another bet equal to half the main bet is placed before the Dealer's hand is checked for Blackjack.
If the Dealer's face-up card is a 10-value card, the Dealer's face-down card is checked without any Insurance bet offer.
Playing a Hand
If neither the Player nor the Dealer have Blackjack, attempt to improve the outcome by playing out the hand. Depending on the cards that were dealt, choose from the following commands:
- HIT - Press to draw another card for this hand. Choose to continue drawing cards until the hand value becomes 21 or more. Or, choose to stand and receive no more cards. If the hand value becomes 21, the hand automatically stands. If the hand busts, all bets placed on that hand are forfeited.
- STAND - Press to take no more cards for this hand.
- SPLIT - This command is available if the first two cards in the hand are the same value. Press to split the cards into two separate hands and place an additional bet equal to the main bet. Split Aces receive only one card per split hand. Players may split again once per split hand, except for split Aces.
- DOUBLE DOWN - This command is available for the first two cards of any hand. Press to double the main bet and draw exactly one more card. Double Down on the first two cards of a split hand, except for split Aces.
- SURRENDER - This command is available only when the first two cards are dealt and the Dealer does not have Blackjack. Press to surrender half the bet and end the hand.
When play is finished on all hands, the Dealer reveals the face-down card and draws until the value of the hand is 17 or higher. If the Dealer's hand value exceeds 21, the Dealer busts and all non-busted hands win. Otherwise, the Dealer's hand is compared to each non-busted hand. When comparing hands, only the highest values that are less than 21 are used for each hand. All winning hands pay 1 to 1. In the case of a tie, the bet for that hand "pushes" and is returned.
- SLOW - Slow speed plays all animations.
- NORMAL - Normal speed plays all animations.
- FAST - Fast speed skips certain animations.
- OFF - Sound in the game turns off.
- ON - Sound in the game turns on.
- ON - Offers the Insurance bet whenever the Dealer's face-up card is an Ace.
- OFF - Insurance bet is never offered.
Safety Net - Enable/Disable (on/off) the safety net that warns you if you attempt to hit on a soft 20 or on a hard 17 and above.
Voice - Enable/Disable (on/off) voiceover audio.
- Dealer must draw on 16.
- Dealer must stand on all 17's. This includes soft values where an Ace is worth 11.
- Player may draw a maximum of eight cards for any hand. An eight-card Player hand automatically wins, regardless of the Dealer's subsequent hand outcome.
- Cards are dealt from six decks of standard playing cards, shuffled for each game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of IGT and/or its licensors in the U.S. and/or other countries. © 2019 IGT. All rights reserved.
Last modification date: 12/1/2020